An interview between Ken Wilber and Decker Cunov
on the role of Community in evolving consciousness:
You’ll learn about:
– 60’s communes, and why so few of them lasted…
– The role of shame as “Social glue” (Decker gets chills from this discovery)
– Re-examining cultural taboos (incest, murder, teacher/student relationships)
– How we replaced shame with machine guns
– The 3 ways community can accelerate consciousness – sangha, subtle energy, and Circling
ALSO: THE FIRST ACL CALL IS TONIGHT! REGISTER NOW TO BE PART OF THE COURSE!
This 8-week program will challenge you to step into your full potential
as a Community Leader, and support you in building a community
around you that will accelerate the evolution of your consciousness,
just as indicated in the Ken & Decker recording.
Plus, it includes a full 3-day training with me, Decker, and the
Authentic World team at the Boulder Integral Center in Colorado!